“88% of consumers said they were more likely to buy from a company that supports and engages in activities to improve society.”
- Better Business Journey, UK Small Business Consortium
There are many ways you can get your organisation to be involved into a non for profit activity. Red Nose Day is one of our favourites. For one day everyone dresses in red and get a bit REDiculous to fundraise for a good cause. It is a special day run by Cure Kids where everyone can come together, have fun and make a difference for kids.
It is great to see so many New Zealand’s businesses from telecommunications, accounting and local kindergartens through to advertising agencies get involved in FUN-raising. Every Red Nose Day donation will help fund vital research into the treatment and cures of serious health conditions that affect kiwi kids.
Last year Cure Kids used a photo app to involve even more people into the event. Their fantastic Cure Kids Red Nose Hongi App is a beautiful combination of cultural tradition, digital technology and FUN-raising. It really brought the Red Nose Day with the Maori custom of hongi. Hongi celebrates life and represents sharing hands, hearts and minds. The clever app helped people from all over the country to put their noses together.
They also used Interlike to supercharge the reach of Red Nose Day message on Facebook. Along side one of the most active and loyal fundraiser Red Nose Day partner Chandler McCloud, Interlike team went on a mission around Auckland to capture the REDiculous fun and instantly share it onto Cure Kids Facebook Page. Bright and full of energy photos of Shortland Street actors, Spark CEO, kindergarten kids and others appeared on Facebook throughout the day and proved to be an incredibly engaging content. Each photo was viewed 2,029 times by 1,271 unique users making the #RedNoseDayNZ travel further and online/text donations flowing.
You can view full Cure Kids Red Nose Day 2015 gallery here
Through the power of entertainment, we raised awareness and money to help kids who need us most. You can do it too.
In NZ, get your Red Nose Day info and fundraising pack here
In AU, learn how to get into Red Nose Day here
For USA and the rest of the world, more info here
Corporate Social Responsibility provides great many benefits:
- Win new business
- Increase customer retention
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers, suppliers and networks
- Attract, retain and maintain a happy workforce and be an Employer of Choice
- Save money on energy and operating costs and manage risk
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors
- Generate innovation and learning and enhance your influence
- Improve your business reputation and standing
- Provide access to investment and funding opportunities
- Generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities
*List sourced here
Let us help you display your CSR efforts on social! Claim your free discovery session with one of our experts